Our first ever hospice abseil takes place this year at the ArcelorMittal Orbit tower… It’s the UK’s highest free-fall abseil! Will you take on the rope to give compassion and hope to hospice patients and their families?
Taking place on Friday 11th May, you will have the opportunity to take on a HUGE challenge for St Peter & St James Hospice! The ArcelorMittal Orbit is an iconic sculpture in the Olympic Park, and at 262ft, the views will be astounding. Over the last year we have had many supporters asking for a new challenge, something to really test them and we have found it!
Registration = £50
Minimum sponsorship = £300
We shall meet at the Olympic park in the morning, and have a maximum of 20 places for our supporters over a 2 hour slot. You will be in the safe hands of trained professionals who will guide you through the abseil. We hope you will join us for this exciting adventure!
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be 14 years or older (with parental consent for under 18’s)
- Participants must be a minimum height of 1.2 m
- Participants must be weigh less than 19 stone (120kg)
- Participants must be able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of [130cm] and a maximum upper thigh width of [75cm] which are the maximum measurements of our harnesses
- If you do not meet these requirements you will not be permitted to Abseil
For more information or to sign up, please email email@example.com or call Lucy on 01444 470726!