Join our Sleep Walk 2015!
Saturday 11 July
The Dolphin Leisure Centre, Haywards Heath
All ages welcome!
Online registration closed on 3 July, but you can still join in by turning up on the night and paying £25 (cash or cheque). Please be at the Dolphin Leisure Centre between 10 – 11.30pm. There will be free car parking at Sainsbury’s (Bannister Way, Haywards Heath), so please do not park at the leisure centre. Simply download the form below, fill it in and bring it with you on the night – we look forward to seeing you there! Thank you so much for supporting us!
We’re celebrating our 40th anniversary and hope this year’s event is bigger and better than ever! Please come and earn your 40 winks in our spectacular Sleep Walk…bring your family and friends. There’ll be prizes for the best costume, so don’t forget the facepaint to go with your favourite onesie!
The 10k route will take you around Haywards Heath and Lindfield, returning to The Dolphin Leisure Centre for your Sleep Walk 2015 keepsake and breakfast. The event is open to all ages – welcoming generations of supporters to join in with the exciting and exhilarating event, walking side by side with hundreds of fellow supporters!
- Please complete one form per entrant (photocopies are acceptable)
- To register multiple people please complete one form for each walker
- If you are assisting a person with a disability, please ring beforehand to discuss the route
- If you are assisting a person with a disability there is no fee, but you MUST complete an entry form
- Walkers 16 years old and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the entire night
- You can also pick up an application form from one of the following outlets
- One of our Hospice Shops – find out where your closest shop is by clicking here
- Hospice Reception
- Fundraising Office at the Hospice
- Complete, sign and tear off the application form on the back of the Sleep Walk 2015 flier
- Remember photocopies are accepted!
The Sleep Walk is only able to take place thanks to the volunteers who marshal throughout the walk.
Would you like to support the Hospice by donating your time and helping out?
It’s not too late, to volunteer – we need you!!
- Email the following details to email@example.com
Full name; Address; Mobile Number ; Email Address
Or you can call the Hospice fundraising team as soon as possible.
Please ask friends and family if they would support the event, and the Hospice!
If you require any further information contact Fundraising by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fundraising on 01444 471598.