There are many different ways in which your business can support our work and we would love to hear from you if any of them appeal to you. As well as what you can do for us, we too can provide you with the following.
- PR opportunities in the local media and in our newsletter Caring, which is distributed to 8,500 of our supporters
- An opportunity to inspire and motivate your staff and encourage team work to achieve a common goal
- An opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to the local community
- Listing on our website as a corporate supporter
- A certificate to display in your reception area or staff room
Listed below are just some of the ways in which your business can help us. However, this list is not exhaustive and we are always open to new ideas and suggestions if you have something else to offer.
Payroll / Matched Giving
Charity of the Year
Give a Car
Gifts in Kind
Please contact the Fundraising Department – we would love to hear from you!
- Payroll giving: donate through your salary
- Employee volunteering: lend us your staff and we’ll find them a challenge!
- Charity of the year: could your business commit to support us for a year?
- Buy us something specific: can you help to grant our wishes?
- Matched giving: motivate your employees to fundraise for us
- Gifts in kind: what have you got lying around that we need?
- Fundraising events: could your business organise an event?
- Corporate Christmas cards: spread some festive cheer and support us at the same time